Oriental Group FZE is a leading company for cigarettes manufacturing in the U.A.E.
In our endeavor to ensure stakeholder satisfaction, we:
- Run our operations in line with our established integrated management system (ISO 9001:2015, 140001:2015 & 45001:2018) and company policies;
- Provide quality and competitive products and services to meet and exceed our customers’ expectations;
- Work and communicate closely with our employees, suppliers, and strategic partners;
- We are committed to:
- Providing a safe and healthy working condition for the prevention of work-related injury and ill health.
- Fulfilling statutory, regulatory, and other applicable requirements and/or obligations.
- Eliminating hazards and reducing OH&S risks.
- Consulting and ensuring participations of workers, and, where they exist, workers’ representatives.
- Ensuring protection of the environment, including prevention of pollution and other specific commitment(s) relevant to the context of the organization.
- Continual improvement of the integrated management system and enhancing its performance.
- Define and frequently review objectives for the achievement of the above and overall effectiveness of the integrated management system.